Coal Bed Methane (CBM) and Coal Seam Natural Gas (CSNG) Produced Water Management
Big Cat Energy assists Coal Bed Methane (CBM)(CSNG) Well Operators and Coal Mine Operators to implement the most cost effective and environmentally friendly method for handling produced water by eliminating surface discharged water.
CBM well operators that want to reduce the cost of managing CBM produced water and are concerned with the negative environmental impact of other methods of handling CBM produced water, are now using or testing Big Cat’s Aquifer Recharge Injection (ARID™) water handling system to handle produced water from CBM wells.
Big Cat's Coal Bed Methane water handling system, the ARID Aquifer Recharge System, allows CBM well owners and operators to:
1. Dramatically reduce the time required for well permitting
2. Dramatically reduce the time to gas production
3. Eliminate the cost of produced water storage
4. Eliminate well down time from water freezing during colder periods
5. Reduce pump wear and electrical costs
6. Eliminate or dramatically reduce water treatment costs
7. Eliminate the cost of post production land reclamation
8. Recharge the aquifers of land owners with water of the same or better quality
9. Allow CBM production in areas requiring environmentally friendly water handling solutions
10. Allow CBM operators to become an environmentally friendly “Green” CBM gas producer
Big Cat Energy’s ARID Aquifer Recharge System for produced water management is being rapidly permitted for numerous CBM wells in the Powder River Basin and Tongue River Basin of Wyoming and Montana, and permits are under way or investigation for Marcellus Shale Gas Wells in the Appalachian Basin, CBM gas wells in the Black Warrior Basin, CBM gas wells in the Raton Basin of Colorado, CBM gas wells in the San Juan Basin of Northern New Mexico, as well as other Coal Bed Methane gas production in Queensland Australia.
If you are a CBM Well Operator or Coal Mine Operator looking for a cost effective, and regulatory and environmentally friendly solution for CBM produced water and coal water management and would like to know more about Big Cat’s ARID Aquifer Recharge Injection System for CBM produced water management, please review the information provided in this web site or contact us.
Tues April 13, 2010 : News Releases : Big Cat Energy Provides Coal Bed Methane Operators
Proposals Exceeding $11 million To Manage CBM / CSNG Produced Water
Mon January 25, 2010 : News Releases : Big Cat Energy Corporation Expands Board of Directors
Tues January 12,
2010 : News Releases : Big Cat Energy's ARID Aquifer Recharge System Now Utilized By Major Regional CBM Natural Gas Producers To Reduce Environmental Footprint and Operating Costs
Thurs December 10,
2009 : News Releases : ARID AQUIFER RECHARGE INJECTION SYSTEM
PRESENTATION REQUESTED BY WYOMING REGULATORS
Mon October 21,
2009 : News Releases : ANOTHER MAJOR COAL BED METHANE OPERATOR TAPS BIG CAT'S AQUIFER RE-INJECTION SYSTEM (Read More)
Mon August 31,
2009 : News Releases : BIG CAT ANNOUNCES NEW MARKETING AND SHAREHOLDER OUTREACH PROGRAMS (Read More)